In this article you can know about ignou july 2020 re-registration for next semester or next year.
So Read All The Points Which Is Given Below.
Now, you can submit your re-registration form for the next year or semester and make online payment through your debit/credit card, net banking or UPI.
Before you Fill IGNOU July 2020 Re-Registration Form, please read the following instructions carefully:
- Provide your correct mobile number and e-mail ID, because IGNOU send you confirmation mail or sms and other important update.
- Choose your courses smartly (wherever option is given in registration portal) carefully.
- Use your Programme Guide for details of your courses on offer. Change of course at a later stage may result in loss of time available to you for your studies.
IGNOU provides you the option of taking soft copy (Digital Study Material) of study material in place of printed study material.
- If You Choose soft copy (Digital Study Material) then IGNOU give you discount of 15% is provided in the programme fee.
- If you are comfortable with reading digital material on your computer or smart phone then you can select the option of digital study material.
Note:-Change of option may not be possible.
- Time of payment do not OTP with anyone and detail of your card.
- As far as possible, use your own card/net banking to make payment.
- You can also make payment through UPI, including BHIM App.
Do not wait for the last date for submission of your re-registration form.
- When online payment made by you does not get updated, then do not make the second payment immediately.
- Wait for 1 to 2 days, check the payment status and then decide.
- When you make payment two times for the same application, one of the payments refunded to your given account.
- When you are using third-party services (cybercafe or some other outlet) for submission of your re-registration form.
- Double check courses you select correctly selected and payment of programme fee has been made successfully.
Obtain a printout of the form submitted and payment confirmation.
Re-registration of following programme will be start from 25th April 2020.
All Management Programs (MBA, MBA (Banking), PG Specialization Diplomas)
Master of Social Work
Master of Travel and Tourism Management
BA, BCOM ,BSC (Old Pattern – for students enrolled up to Jan 2019) and BCA
IGNOU June 2020 Assignment Submission Online – Click Here
For July 2020 Re-Registration – Click Here
430 total views, 1 views today