On Wednesday, (AICTE) said to Students need not pay fees during lock down.
All Institute/Colleges should not demand fee payments from students during the COVID-19 lock down.
IGNOU June 2020 Guess Paper- Click Here
IGNOU June 2020 Assignment Submit Online – Click Here
There fore students need not pay college/school fees during lockdown.
- It has come to knowledge of AICTE that some college and institutions are insisting that students should pay the fees.
- Including admission fees, during the lock down, said a letter to all AICTE institutions.
- Colleges can not force students for fee payment during lock down.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) and AICTE will also issue a revised academic calendar soon.
Prof. Rajive Kumar directed colleges to continue online classes for the current semester under the lock down period.
- not pay fees during lockdown
- AICTE would going issue guidelines on the revised fee payment soon.
- All institutions were directed to display this information on their websites and communicate it to students via email as well.
UGC has constituted a committee to make recommendations on examinations, award of marks and passing criteria.
- Those Students who are not able to pursue their summer internship because of the lock down.
- Try internships via work from home.
- AICTE has also extended the deadline for fulfilling internship requirements until December 2020.
If I am talking about IGNOU so till now not any official notification published by IGNOU Official For Fee relaxation in admission or re-registration.
Whenever Ignou Published a official notification then I will inform you on my YouTube Channel Or Student Adda Website.
Now IGNOU Open Re-Registration Portal From 18th April To 30th June 2020 For Some Programmes.
After 25th April IGNOU Start Re-Registration Portal For All IGNOU Programme like BA, BCOM, BSC, BCA and MCA.
I hope this article help you a lot and clear your all the doubts regarding AICTE New notification.
So Comment Your Question Below and Do share with your Friends.
Thank You So Much.
335 total views, 1 views today