Indira Gandhi National Open University has launched a certificate course
named Environmental Impact Assessment Course (EIA).
- Which will be available through the SWAYAM platform.
In Jan 2021 Session IGNOU Launches All Bachelors Courses, Masters Courses, Diploma Courses and Certificate Courses For All Students.
Before filling the application form online the applicant must have the following some important relevant documents and scanned copy:
- Scan Photograph ( Less Than 100kb )
- Scanned Signature ( Less Than 100kb )
- Document Copy Of Age Proof ( Less Than 200KB )
- Scan Copy Of Relevant Education Qualification Documents ( Less Than 200kb )
- Copy Of Experience Certificate ( If Any ) (Less Than 200kb)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, (If Below Poverty Line) (less than 200 KB)
Eligibility Of Environmental Impact Assessment Course (EIA) :
Students who have passed class 12th can do this course from IGNOU.
- Now, 105 courses are being offered by the IGNOU through the
How To Crack IGNOU Exams In First Attempt? – Click Here
- IGNOU has added some new certificate courses from January 2021 session,
this course also includes in this list.
How To Download IGNOU Assignment 2021? – Click Here
- Duration Of (EIA) :
The duration of this certificate course has been also fixed for 6 months.
- This course provides an understanding of the major challenges to
sustainable environmental systems from the perspective of water
resources development also to identify key environmental issues.
How To Make Front Page Of IGNOU Assignments – Click Here
The course will be conducted by Professor B. Rupini,
Dr Sushmita Baskar.
How To Submit IGNOU Assignment By Online Method? – Click Here
This course under School of Inter-Discipline and
To get admission in this certificate course,
you have to go to the official website of IGNOU.
For More Updates Check Our YouTube Channel Student Adda.
Thank You So Much For Reading This Article.