What is the passing mark in IGNOU?
Those students of IGNOU are going to give exams.
There is only one question in their mind that What is the passing mark in IGNOU?
So today all your doubts will be clear what is the passing mark of IGNOU?
In this post, you will be clear about the minimum passing marks.
But this does not mean that you do not do hard work, you try to bring maximum marks in IGNOU exam.
IGNOU has different passing marks for theory and assignments as well as separate passing marks for master’s course and all courses IGNOU can provide.
All of them have little difference, With regard to their passing marks.
What are the passing marks of IGNOU Assignment?
- If you want to pass the IGNOU assignment, then you have to get 40 marks out of 100 to pass the IGNOU assignment.
- Assignment passing marks are the same for all academic programs i.e. 40 out of 100.
- If you are unable to get 40 marks out of 100 assignments, then you will have to resubmit your assignment to IGNOU.
IGNOU Passing Marks For Term End Exam (TEE)
- If you are doing a master’s degree programme from IGNOU, then you will need 40 marks out of 100 and 20 out of 50 in theory and practical.
- The passing marks for all Bachelor and Other programme are 35 out of 100.
Other Passing Marks In IGNOU
- If your question paper is 50 marks, then the candidate will need a minimum of 18 marks to pass for the bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you are doing any master course from IGNOU and your question paper is of 50 numbers, then you will need a minimum of 20 marks to clear your exam.
- 25 marks are required to pass a question paper of 75 marks.
- If your question paper has a maximum mark of 25.
- Then you will need a minimum number of 9 marks to clear your exam.
I hope that all of your doubts have been cleared about minimum passing marks in IGNOU.
Now you must have understood very well how many minimum marks you need to complete your subject.
573 total views, 4 views today